Managing the Users Tab
Create - This will let you set up a new user and manage the user's permission. (For Administrators Only)
1. Click .
2. Supply the User information.
3. Click Create.
To fit a headshot properly in the window, we recommended to use a 160x160 size photo.
Disable a User
Two ways to disable a User/s:
|•||Disable a single or multiple Users in the User list page:|
1. Select the Users or Users you wanted to disable.
2. Click the Disable Selected button.
|•||Disable User in the User Contact page|
1. Click on the User's name to enter the Contact page.
2. Click the Disable button on the right corner of the page.
You can filter the list of your Users as to Disabled and Active (Enabled). Simply click the drop-down for this option and click on the Search button.
|•||Type a name then press Search.|
You may filter the list of your Users by clicking the drop-down then click Search.
|•||Disabled or Enabled Users|
You may sort your table by clicking on the headers.